Lower your hiring costs
- We do things differently. We’re currently offering free standard listings.
- Because we work remotely ourselves, there are no fancy office overheads to pass on to you.
- How much could you save in one year of hiring…?
Post jobs and manage applications – all in one place
- From your own user-friendly Employer Panel, you can post your remote vacancies and manage your latest applications.
- You can even let candidates know if they’ve been successful (or not) with one click.
Find great candidates – wherever they are
- We promote your jobs to skilled candidates interested in remote or flexible working, via our social media and other channels. We’re good at connecting with ‘hard to reach’ returners and other candidates who may not be using mainstream job boards.
- Job Alerts let candidates track the latest vacancies in their sector, and with the type of flexibility they are looking for.
- Our premium packages will allow you to search resumes by keyword and contact candidates directly.
We love remote- and flex-friendly employers and want to showcase what you do
From your Employer Panel, you can create a detailed profile of your company – a great way to reach out to prospective candidates. We also regularly feature articles about top remote and flexible employers.
If you’re new to remote and flexible working, we’ve got you covered
With regular, well-researched content, we cover the latest on flexible and remote teams, including:
- What flex types would work best for your business
- How to run a returnship
- Hiring remotely
- Tech tools for remote teams
- Interviews with other flexible and remote companies
We put people and planet first
We’re a social enterprise registered with Social Enterprise UK. That means we reinvest in projects that have a social impact – such as supporting people who are struggling to get back into work after a long career gap.
We are also on a mission to help more people and employers to use remote working to ditch their commute. That means less cars on the roads and less carbon dioxide and pollution in the air.
myworkhive is a remote first company, too – powered by renewable energy.