Online VA training programme, combined with 1:1 career coaching, peer support and work experience. All delivered online.
Location / timezone requirements
To apply, you must be:
- currently not employed
- living in Suffolk or Norfolk (UK)
- eligible to live and work in the UK
Who we're looking for
You will need
- Good basic computer skills (Word and Excel) – or willing to learn
- Access to a computer and the internet *
- An interest in working from home
- Good communication skills – able to write a professional email and talk with clients on the phone
- Previous admin or other office experience is helpful but not necessary
- Applications encouraged from people with health conditions or disabilities, or aged over 50
* If access to a computer or the internet is difficult, please get in touch to discuss this
myworkhive.com is a small social enterprise, based in Suffolk. We run projects supporting people back into employment after a gap.
How to apply
Please download and complete the application form, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check you meet the application criteria.