At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more fulfilling way to work and live.
We're a multidisciplinary, fully remote team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and we seek to rethink how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team of 60+ people who value:
- Feeling empowered to achieve their ambitions
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
- Making long-term, high-impact decisions, even if they’re harder
We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about us, our values, and how we work.
As a Support Specialist, you’ll join a global team of individuals who are passionate about customer service and improving the development of Doist’s technology. For many of our users, our Support Specialists are the only human interaction that they will ever have with Doist which places an incredible responsibility and opportunity to reinforce our company values and provide exceptional service. In this full-time, fast-paced and intellectually challenging role, you’ll:
- Deliver outstanding multi-channel (Zendesk, social media, blog, app stores, etc.) customer support in English and Spanish
- Reproduce and troubleshoot product issues, report them to the appropriate engineering teams and monitoring their status
- Share user feedback with internal teams to identify customer needs and translate user insights into a better product experience
- Work together with engineers, designers and marketers on various projects, serving as an ambassador of customers’ needs
Who we're looking for
You are passionate about customer service, extremely proactive, and work well independently and as part of a remote team. Additionally you should have:
- Native-level fluency, both written and spoken, in English and Spanish (additional language skills are a plus)
- Deep understanding of at least 2 of the following operating systems: macOS, Windows, Android, iOS
- Strong passion for expanding knowledge across multiple technologies
- Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
- Enthusiasm about working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours and weekend shifts when required
- A good foundational knowledge of Todoist (ideally using it regularly)
Salary and benefits
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will grow for decades to come. We’ve built a benefits package that invests in our employee’s long-term personal and professional growth and well-being. Here’s a sample of what that includes:
- Work-Life balance. That means 8 hours of work, 5 days each week (for a total of 40 hours) because the time you spend outside of work is just as important as the time you spend working.
- Flexible schedule and location. This is a fully remote position, so you can work from wherever you please and on a schedule that works best for you. All you need is a computer and access to a stable internet connection (which we sponsor!).
- Generous paid vacation. 40 days of paid time off to use however you like (vacation, national holidays, etc.).
- Paid parental leave. 18 weeks of paid maternity leave and 5 weeks of paid paternity/adoption leave.
- Education stipend. You’ll have a monthly budget to buy books, courses, and other resources you need to continue learning and developing.
- Competitive compensation.
- And much more!
All information collected through this application is stored in Workable, Doist’s Applicant Tracking System, where it will be used for recruitment purposes only. For more information on how we handle candidate data at Doist, we invite you to review our recruitment privacy notice. For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.