We are seeking a detail oriented, self-starter to join our team. Our products range from cloud-based platforms, to mobile and desktop applications. Your tasks will include, sales support, interaction with potential German speaking clients and writing brief project proposals. You may also work with content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, email campaigns, etc). You will be working on several projects at the same time, flexibility and the ability to multi-task is important for this position. Each project is different as related to domain, platform, life stage and other specifics.
This is a remote, part-time position.
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years working in sales
- Proficient in German and English
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with the sales team, potential clients, and other professionals on projects
- Experience in the Software/IT domain
- Experience with copywriting tasks
- Basic understanding of SEO principles, is a plus
- Interest and discipline to work effectively from home
- Must have a personal computer, webcam and stable high speed internet access
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees in 30 different countries. All employees work remotely from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented and hard-working Sales Support Specialist - German Speaking.
Salary and benefits
Hourly rate range is $16-$20/hr, depending upon skills and experience.
How to apply
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fiui
Or send your CV in English with your hourly rate requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org