We are a Google non-profit grant recipient and we have been using AdWords (Google Ads) for several years, with minimal expertise. However, with the new changes, we need an AdWords wiz to help us get and keep our account on track. Assistance with keyword refining, ad writing, CTR, tracking and other tasks are the types of things we are looking for. SEO experience a plus.
Who we're looking for
- SEO experience preferred but not essential
- Interest or experience in nonprofit development, fundraising, and grant writing.
- Have reliable access to a computer and the Internet.
- Ability to use, or learn to use, Google Drive.
- Creative, thoughtful, very self-motivated, trustworthy, reliable, and enthusiastic.
- Able to work well independently and on a team.
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines.
- Ability to dedicate at least 5 hours per week to duties, with weekly check-ins via email.
Girl Museum is the first and only museum in the world dedicated to celebrating girls and girlhood. Established in March 2009, we believe girls are the key to a brighter, better future and that girls deserve to have a museum of their own.
We are an entirely virtual museum dedicated to the research, preservation, and presentation of girl culture and a registered 501(c)3 non-profit in the United States.
Our mission is to celebrate girlhood and provide a positive, safe virtual space for girls. We are led by a dedicated team of volunteer staff and Junior Girls who are located around the world and work remotely. For more information, download this PDF.
About the team
Girl Museum was founded by our Head Girl, Ashley E. Remer, and is overseen by a Board of Directors. We also consult with our Advisory Board of scholars and professionals, who help advance our mission and contribute to our programs. Our all-volunteer team is organized into two tiers: our Senior Staff (long-term volunteers dedicated to specific programs or projects) and our Junior Girls & Boys (interns and volunteers).
How to apply
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your full contact details, including: Name, email address, and location in the world.
- A paragraph on EACH of the following:
- Your education;
- Your interest in and experience in nonprofit development;
- Career goals, and
- Why you want to work with Girl Museum.
- Samples of work, such as grants or development-related reports and initiatives. (Optional)
- Your resume or CV.