- Meet with client stakeholders to discover goals and discuss solutions 10up can provide.
- Help ensure clients see a return on their investment with 10up by providing strategic plans and data tracking on their sites.
- Configure third-party advertising managers and optimizing remnant inventory.
- Train clients on how to best reach their audience and produce revenue.
- Collaborate with visual and ux design staff to provide thoughtful advertisement placement for clients.
- Review ad code to ensure tracking and technology are working properly.
- Scrutinize metrics to improve revenue, UX, and client satisfaction.
- Prepare and present reports on advertising performance and analytics to clients.
- Document ad specifications for production teams, and provide support for ad code implementation and quality assurance.
Who we're looking for
- Experience implementing audience and revenue growth strategies.
- Ability to quickly understand large sets of data and draw meaningful inferences.
- At least two years of experience driving audience and revenue growth and/or conversion optimization.
- Familiarity with DFP or similar platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or similar tools for understanding website usage patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients.
- Broad understanding of online advertising market, including different players and their roles, and familiarity with common concepts and terminology.
Nice to have
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Ability to understand ad-serving technology and even code.
- Agency or other experience working on projects for clients.
- Familiarity with MS Office, iWork, Google Docs, Basecamp.
- Portfolio showcasing conversion optimization numbers and/or analytics experience.
- Experience working in a distributed environment appreciated.
About the team
10up was built as a distributed company with a global perspective
A project manager living in Valencia, an engineer from Milan, and a designer in Portland walk into a conference… and say, “We work at 10up!” Gender, ethnic, cultural, and geographic diversity affords us an uncommonly broad perspective and a creative edge.
Around 70% of the team are in North America, with the rest spread around the world. We provide an equipment allowance for your home office.
Culture and community
With teamwork as our foundation, we inspire and challenge each other over Slack, video calls, and even good old-fashioned phone calls. We also get-together in person for regular Summits.
We also know that we are a part of something bigger: you’ll find us contributing to open source projects and speaking at conferences and meet-ups around the globe.
A focus on service
The most important user experience at 10up is the way others experience us. We are motivated by helping our clients, colleagues, and community achieve success through a culture built on empathy and teamwork.
Salary and benefits
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid time off & holidays
- Professional development stipend
- Equipment allowance
- Onsite summits
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Freedom to work from your own office
How to apply
Please click the Apply link to go to our application page.