Elementary Group are experiencing an exciting period of growth and we want to keep this going! As a result we’re looking for a highly motivated and capable Business Development Manager to join our digital team.
We’re fast, fun and great to work for. You’ll be part of a highly motivated team who are responsible for delivering interesting and varied web design and development projects with a global audience, working closely with the Managing Director to attract new projects to the business.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for driving, managing and closing the pipeline of new business opportunities. A thorough understanding of the tech and digital innovation landscape is essential to this role and the right candidate will ideally have previous agency experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to identify and qualify real value opportunities
- Identify key decision-making, influential stakeholders and build positive and persuasive relationships
- Verify leads – ensuring they fit the Elementary Groups client profile
- Understand prospective clients’ requirements and confidently demonstrate the added value of Elementary Group services both for short- and long-term opportunities to make us a longer-term strategic client partner
- Creating well thought out proposals or presentations, providing ideas and detail of how Elementary Group can make a difference
- Delivering on performance in line with your KPI’s
- Securing new client accounts
- Presenting your business on a weekly basis to Management
- Work with marketing team to effectively leverage marketing assets to ensure strong business building relationship management with strategic prospects
- Oversee the co-ordination of inbound new business opportunities and manage the timely handover to our digital team
Location / timezone requirements
Although the role allows flexible and remote working, it does involve regular travel to meet with clients, plus attending some on-site meetings at Elementary Digital's offices in Leeds/London.
Who we're looking for
- Digital Agency: 3 years (required)
- Content Management System – selling CMS driven websites
- Digital Marketing – strategic understanding of digital marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Social Media)
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NOTED EXPERIENCE
- A history of over achievement in a sales role
- An excellent understanding of working in a full-service digital agency
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience of embedding a high performance and customer culture in your daily work
- Confident, out-going and resilient personality with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for excellence
- Customer-centric: our team go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems including WordPress, Magento (or similar) and digital marketing (SEO, Paid Search and Social Media)
- Strategic thinker – ability to look at the bigger picture and understand how to bring together multiple digital assets to deliver long term success for our clients
- Full UK Driving Licence
We're an award-winning digital agency, specialising in web design and development, digital strategy, digital marketing and e-commerce.
We are a distributed company working over several locations. We have offices in London and Leeds, and some team members do much of their work remotely, coming into the office for some meetings, and meeting up for social activities.
Salary and benefits
- Salary – dependent on experience + sales performance bonus
- Apple iPhone – fully expensed
- Macbook Pro
- Holidays – 20 days + your birthday + Christmas (we close)
- Training budget
- Progression – defined progression path based on achievement + company car
- Job Type: Full-time