Content connects everything
The battle for our audience’s attention is won with intelligent content marketing. To succeed, organizations need to reach the right person with the right content, at the right time, adapted to the right customer device and context.
Without a content strategy and the engineering to support it, our marketing efforts to attract and engage our audience get lost in the maelstrom of constant information.
[A] helps marketers navigate a multichannel world. [A]gents work to humanize the digital experience for clients and downstream customers.
We are a distributed consulting and training firm that:
- leads clients to transform static, single-channel content into fluid, intelligent content
- provides full-service integration services for content management and customer experience platforms
- helps clients understand content value and how to achieve higher returns on content assets
- trains clients' internal teams to build and maintain a content engineering practice internally
- builds and advises sophisticated, multi-channel content programs and architectures
Find out more about us here.
Careers at [A]
If you have what it takes to be an [A]gent, and want to be part of a team that stays on the edge of all things content technology, [A] is for you.
Smart people. No titles. Many roles.
[A]'s dedicated professionals are experts in their field who are willing to keep learning and who love teaching. Our team knows that you have to be willing to accept change and make adjustments quickly if you want to stand out from the crowd in today's environment.
We look for: intelligence, passion, people who love a challenge, and who naturally learn and share what they know.
We operate from: everywhere. All roles are remote, as part of our distributed team.
Our approach to remote working
[A] is a fully distributed company with operations all over North America.
All roles are remote, as part of our distributed team. However, we often work onsite at the offices of agency partners, clients, and at [A] Team events and conferences.