Working from home this summer?
Get some work done in a lovely, rural office location, 15 mins from Ipswich.
While you’re busy, your kids (aged 6-12) can join in the fun at forest school, right next door, run by Time To Play.
Rural Enterprise East,
Easton and Otley College,
REE is just outside Ipswich with easy access from the A14 and A140
Coworking is in the REE office; TIme to Play forest school meets in the lovely woodland just next door
£25 per child for forest school session (£20 early bird) Plus £5 if you'd like to cowork
- Early bird ticket available until end of July
- Free tea & coffee
- Open plan work space
- Free Wifi and parking
- Relaxing rural environment
- Lunch is NOT provided, but there is use of small kitchen with microwave
Dates and Time
- Two dates available – Thursday 8th August and Tuesday 13th August
- Both dates – forest school runs 10am – 2pm
- The REE building is on one level; curb step between car park and entrance
- The woodland area has uneven paths and grass. Get in touch if you have access questions.
About Time to Play and myworkhive
Time to Play is run by Jo Ling. Jo is an experienced teacher, nursery manager, Forest School trainer and practitioner of many years.
Jo runs ‘Time To Play’ family Forest Schools at a number of locations in Suffolk and Essex.
myworkive is run by Lucy Elkin. Lucy is passionate about using remote working and coworking to help rural parents and carers build flexible careers that fit their lives.
Lucy runs local coworking days in Suffolk. And for these very special days in August, you can bring your children along too, to join forest school while you’re busy!
We’ll be based at Rural Enterprise East, located at Otley College. Rural Enterprise East supports people powered businesses to thrive in the rural community.
Time to Play brings multi-sensory, nature connected, child-led play to your doorstep.
Coworking gives you a peaceful place to work, alongside other friendly, local freelancers and home-workers